Registered address: Ballinderreen, Kilcolgan, Co. Galway.
At TyreAware we value your custom and respect your privacy. We will keep any information we collect from you safe and secure.
On completion of a job, we ask you to fill out a Customer details form/ Job sheet. As part of this, we collect some personal information. We use this information for a few reasons; to tell you about offers, news and tips in our quarterly newsletter, to send reminders to those who have asked for them, to contact you in the unlikely event of a safety issue and to keep a record of work completed on your vehicle. We don’t rent or trade email lists with other organisations or businesses.
What is our lawful basis for processing your data?
Where you have given us consent to contact you, we process your data under “Legitimate Interest”- it is in your interest to receive our newsletters, and it is in our interest to keep in touch with you.
Where you have not ‘opted in’ (or given consent) to contact you, we store details of work carried out on your vehicle under the heading “Vital Interests”. This is for safety purposes and also for our own records, statistics etc. As always you are entitled to view, amend or delete the information we hold in relation to you.
When someone visits tyreaware.ie we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns.We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
We use a third-party provider, Active Campaign, to deliver our newsletter. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our e-newsletter. For more information, please see Active Campaign’s privacy notice. https://www.activecampaign.com/privacy-policy/
You can unsubscribe to general mailings at any time of the day or night by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails.
You are entitled to view, amend or delete the personal information that we hold. Email your request to James Hastings, email@example.com
Last updated: May 2018.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on TyreAware’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on TyreAware’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by TyreAware at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on TyreAware’s web site are provided “as is”. TyreAware makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, TyreAware does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall TyreAware or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on TyreAware’s Internet site, even if TyreAware or a TyreAware authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on TyreAware’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. TyreAware does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. TyreAware may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. TyreAware does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
TyreAware has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by TyreAware of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to TyreAware’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Ireland without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.